Sunday, September 17, 2006

New Era 59/50 Yankees Sample


click to enlarge

I recently got this sample from New Era and its one of the freshest hats I've seen in a while. I opened up the box and could only muster a Keanu-like "WHOA..." in response. Its got a purple camo splatter pattern all over the hat with a purple Yankees logo. The panels are split by purple piping that give the hat a nice break from the splatter. The underside of the bill is also purple, while the inside of the hat is white.

This hat has caused my therapy bills to skyrocket as I'm a die hard Red Sox fan, but I am genuinely considering rocking this out. I will keep everyone updated on my mental health status.

13 Comments:

Blogger ellen. said...

that is an amazing cap!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how do i get this exact hat but with the B for the boston red sox on it? hit me back at b.royalentertainment@gmail.com

9:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can u tell me where i can get that hat cause i have the sweetest purple jacket that would rock that hat. it is necessary that i own that hat!

email-sephiroth2222@gmail.com

6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where can i buy it?

christmads@gmail.com

8:40 AM  
Blogger Kane said...

WHERE CAN I GET THIS HAT OMG PURPLE FAV COLOUR AND THIS HAT IS SICK plzzzzzz tell me where i can buy this kaneo_911@hotmail.com thx bro :)

12:41 AM  
Blogger [=SwAmY=] said...

bro can u also tell me where i can buy this hat i live in austrailia ?
message me. swamy_mark@hotmail.com




cheers

1:11 AM  
Blogger xlauRenx13 said...

ohh wow! i love this!!! please tell me this is for sale! heres my email...lauren41296@aol.com please write me back! thanks!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Agree with Brandon. get one for the red sox, and i would buy one.

-beantown pride

7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where can i buy one exactly like this one.. ? in manitoba! close to winnipeg!! email me jessicaandcole@hotmail.com

9:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love this hat and i want to get it for my boyfriend since his favourite colour is purple. could you please email where to buy this?

katie.scott.66@gmail.com

8:07 AM  
Blogger Emma Tanner said...

Nice New Era hat. I like the color. It's pretty unique.

3:13 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Monroe said...

JMonroe907@gmail.com

Please tell me where to get one. This is the perfect gift for me to get someone :D It's amazing

8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ymmat_77@yahoo.com
I need to no how I can purchase this hat

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home