Sunday, October 08, 2006

J Dilla X New Era!!!


click for detail

This hat commemorates the J Dilla album "The Shining". The hat has some great usage of gold foil print as well as the gold embroidered logo on the front of the hat, which is the same logo that is on the album. The back of the hat gets crazy with a connect the dot pattern mating "The Shining" logo with "JD" in calligraphy, and what I interpret to be an infinity sign (JD til Infinity!!! Wheres my mashup?)..."The Shining" can also be seen on the side of the hat.

Similar to the Harold Hunter Capture the Flag hat, the proceeds gained from purchases of this hat will go to the J Dilla Foundation, which contributes to Lupus research and the education of the arts to under privileged children concentrating mostly on music.

I recommend everyone pick up this hat for a couple reasons. One, its for a great cause. Two, J Dilla's music was so incredibly next level. And three, you'll look good wearing this fresh hat. Pick it up when it drops cause CapHappy said so!!!

Info: New Era

6 Comments:

Blogger San said...

I want this New Era!!!!!!!!
How could I buy it?
my e-mail is soul_@hotmail.es
I'm from barcel0na:D

THANK YOUUUUUU


Paz

2:47 AM  
Blogger Andre Haviland said...

hey where can i get this?
im from australia and my email address is: unknownturntablist@hotmail.com

thanks heaps

a haviland

5:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yo. i'm a j dilla fanatic hella diggin this cap. if you have a 7 5/8 in hand, my email address is stoic2lc@yahoo.com.thanx

7:58 AM  
Blogger Michelle Custodio said...

I also want this New Era! How can I buy it?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is by far the sickestfitted cap I have ever seen.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I've got the original Harold hunter new era cap 1 of the 288 made. Never worn. I'm selling it. Email me eden_howard@hotmail.co.uk if your interested

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home