Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Helly Hansen Headgear



I was checking out Jeff Staple's blog To Darrin Hudson and caught this piece from Helly Hansen. From what Staple says on the blog, the "LOVE" program involves Helly Hansen sending out free articles of clothing that they produce for the campaign. They have done a zip-up hoodie before and now this collaboration with New Era.

The stitching on the hat is obviously the most interesting part on the hat. The grey color on the inside makes me wonder if it is lined, as Helly Hansen is quite well known for their extreme weather products. The riveted Helly Hansen band on the back of the hat is something I haven't ever seen on a New Era cap. I'm not sure of many other details around the hat but I will update if anything new surfaces.

Info: To Darrin Hudson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home