Monday, October 16, 2006

Ugly X New errrr...Leilow X New Era


click to enlarge

This hat was put up on Hiroshi Fujiwara's blog today. As far as I can see, this hat has not yet been put into production and I hope it stays that way...I don't really understand the recent craze with fur usage starting with the Nike "Three Bears" Pack and now this, but it really needs to stop. This is hideous. If I were to see someone wearing this on the street I would not only clown on them myself, but also convince others to join me.

This hat makes me think that New Era may be thinking "hmm...lets see how stupid we can make people look", and honestly, since when is leopard skin awesome? I wouldn't even put this shit on the seats in my car let alone on my head...You don't have to listen to us, but if our word is worth anything, do not buy this if it ever comes out...its completely ridiculous. If we are lucky this won't get past the sample stage.

Info: Hiroshi Fujiwara

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin Weeks said...

I thought the same thing when I saw it! Hideous. It has to be a joke right? like, lets see if we can get people to actually pay us to wear this!

http://www.the-urban-militia.com/

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home